9. And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10. and hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
7. But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.
24. Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
27. Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.28. Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee.
17. Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
9. After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;” 17. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.