30. If ye are prepared ye shall not fear.
18. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear…
90. And if thy brother or sister offend many, he or she shall be chastened before many. 91. And if any one offend openly, he or she shall be rebuked openly,… 92. If any shall offend in secret, he or she shall be rebuked in secret, that he or she may have opportunity to confess in secret to him or her whom he or she has offended, and to God, that the church may not speak reproachfully of him or her. 93. And thus shall ye conduct in all things.
31. But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
16. Behold, I speak with boldness, having authority from God; and I fear not what man can do; for perfect love casteth out all fear. 17. And I am filled with charity, which is everlasting love; wherefore, all children are alike unto me; wherefore, I love little children with a perfect love; and they are all alike and partakers of salvation.
45. And charity suffereth long, and is kind, and envieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
4. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,5. Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;6. Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;7. Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
27. Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.28. Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee.
17. Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.