1. A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.
2. The rich and poor meet together: the Lord is the maker of them all.
8. He that soweth iniquity shall reap vanity: and the rod of his anger shall fail.
9. He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor.
16. He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want.
22. Rob not the poor, because he is poor: neither oppress the afflicted in the gate:
23. For the Lord will plead their cause, and spoil the soul of those that spoiled them.